"The biggest choice you'll ever make is to follow God's plan for you, just like it's told in the Bible. This choice changes how you live daily and what happens to you forever."
1. Psalm 119:165: "Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble."
- Explanation: This verse means that if you love and follow God's teachings (like the rules in the Bible), you will feel very peaceful and happy inside. It's like having a map that keeps you from getting lost.
2. Proverbs 1:33: "But whoever listens to me will live safely and be at ease, without fear of harm."
- Explanation: This is like saying that if you listen to God's wisdom and follow it, you'll feel safe and not be scared, like when a parent or teacher gives you good advice.
3. Matthew 6:25-34: This passage tells us not to worry about everyday things like food and clothes because God knows we need them and will provide them.
- Explanation: Jesus says you don't need to worry about what you'll eat or wear because God takes care of you. It's like when your parents make sure you have everything you need.
4. Mark 8:34-38: Jesus talks about the importance of following Him, even when it's hard, and not being ashamed of Him.
- Explanation: Jesus teaches that following Him might be difficult sometimes, but it's imperative. It's like choosing to do the right thing, even when it's not the easy thing.
5. John 3:16-21, 36: These verses explain God's love for us and the importance of believing in Jesus.
- Explanation: These verses are about how much God loves us. He loves us so much that He sent Jesus so we can be with God forever if we believe in Him. It's like a big, never-ending hug from God.
6. Acts 2:38-39: Peter tells people to repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus for the forgiveness of sins, and they'll receive the Holy Spirit.
- Explanation: This is like saying if you say sorry for your wrongs (repent) and choose to follow Jesus (be baptized), you'll be forgiven and get a special helper, the Holy Spirit, to guide you.
7. II Timothy 3:16-17: All Scripture is inspired by God and is valid for teaching and guiding us.
- Explanation: This means that the Bible is a unique book God gave. It teaches us, corrects us when we're wrong, and helps us to live the right way.
8. II Peter 1:2-10: This passage talks about growing in faith and making your calling sure.
- Explanation: It's like saying as you learn more about God and follow Him, you become a better person. It's like leveling up in a game but with good things like kindness and self-control in real life.
9. Revelation 20:15: This verse discusses the final judgment and the Book of Life.
- Explanation: This verse is a bit scary, but it's about how God will judge what we have done. Those who follow God have their names in the Book of Life, which means they will be with God forever.
The overarching message here is that following God's plan, as shown in the Bible, brings peace, guidance, and eternal happiness. It's like having a best friend who's always there to help you, guide you, and make sure you're on the right path.