1. Jesus is the King of all Kings and will reign forever (Revelation 19:16).
2. Jesus is full of compassion for us and loves us deeply (John 3:16).
3. Jesus healed the sick, brought sight to the blind, and raised the dead (Matthew 4:23-24).
4. Jesus came to seek and save lost people (Luke 19:10).
5. Jesus paid for our sins to be forgiven (Romans 5:8).
6. Jesus has given us a Helper and Comforter in the form of His Holy Spirit (John 14:16-17).
7. Jesus is our great High Priest and Mediator (Hebrews 4:14-15).
8. Jesus gives us strength and hope to carry on through life's storms (Romans 8:28).
9. Jesus promises to return for His people, the Church, and take us away to be with Him forever (1 Thessalonians 4:13-17).
10. Jesus has overcome the world, and nothing can separate us from His love (John 16:33).
1. Jesus is a source of unspeakable joy and glory (Psalm 16:11).
2. Jesus offers Living Water to quench the thirst of our souls (John 4:14).
3. Jesus will never leave or forsake us on life's journey (Hebrews 13:5).
4. Jesus is the way, truth, and life; no one can come to the Father but through Him (John 14:6).
5. Jesus promises to give rest to our weary souls as we trust in Him (Matthew 11:28-30).
6. Jesus is a friend who sticks closer than a brother (Proverbs 18:24).
7. Jesus was willing to lay down His life for us to have eternal life (John 10:17-18).
8. Jesus is gentle and lowly in heart and will direct our paths (Matthew 11:29).
9. Jesus gives us peace that surpasses all understanding (Philippians 4:7).
10. Jesus is the Good Shepherd who promises to give His life for His sheep (John 10:11).
1. Jesus is the Bread of Life and will satisfy the hunger of our innermost being (John 6:35).
2. Jesus is a light shining in the darkness, guiding our every step (John 8:12).
3. Jesus brings beauty from ashes and joy instead of mourning (Isaiah 61:3).
4. Jesus has given us authority over all the works of the enemy, and we can stand firm in Him (Luke 10:19).
5. Jesus is a refuge and strength, an ever-present help in times of trouble (Psalm 46:1).
6. Jesus promises never to leave or forsake us as we walk through life with Him (Hebrews 13:5).
7. Jesus has power over death and holds the keys to eternal life (Revelation 1:18).
8. Jesus is the Great Intercessor, who stands at the right hand of God on our behalf (Romans 8:34).
9. Jesus gives abundant blessings now and into eternity for those who trust Him (Ephesians 1:3).
10. Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end of all things (Revelation 22:13).
1. Jesus is our Redeemer and purchased us with His blood (Ephesians 1:7).
2. Jesus is both Lord and Savior, who can be trusted to keep His promises to us (Acts 4:12).
3. Jesus sets captives free from their sins and brings hope into our lives (Luke 4:18-19).
4. Jesus offers mercy when we humbly call upon Him (Matthew 5:7).
5. Jesus has been appointed ruler over everything for the benefit of those who love Him (Romans 8:28).
6. Jesus gives us the power to overcome all obstacles and be more than conquerors (Romans 8:37).
7. Jesus is our mighty Deliverer, who will never abandon us in our times of need (Psalm 107:19-20).
8. Jesus is a faithful and righteous judge who will render justice for those who have suffered wrongs (2 Timothy 4:8).
9. Jesus provides an eternal kingdom where we can live with joy and peace (Revelation 21:3-4).
10. Jesus forgives us of all our sins when we confess them before Him (1 John 1:9).
1. Jesus is the chief cornerstone for building our lives (Ephesians 2:20).
2. Jesus was sent to preach good news to the poor and proclaim freedom for the captives (Luke 4:18-19).
3. Jesus fulfills all prophecies concerning His coming, showing He is the promised Messiah (Matthew 5:17).
4. Jesus brings comfort in times of sorrow and encourages us with His Word (Isaiah 51:12).
5. Jesus will someday reign as King of kings and Lord of lords (Revelation 19:16).
6. Jesus has been given all authority in heaven and on earth, and nothing is impossible for Him (Matthew 28:18).
7. Jesus gives us living Water that will never run dry, and we can draw from it without end (John 4:14).
8. Jesus invites us to come to Him and find rest from our labors (Matthew 11:28-30).
9. Jesus opened the way for us to have direct access to God through prayer and worship (Hebrews 10:19-22).
10. Jesus is the author of life, and He alone has the power to give life abundantly (John 10:10).
1. Jesus is the world's light, dispelling all darkness no matter how deep (John 8:12).
2. Jesus is the great physician, healing all who come to Him in faith and repentance (Matthew 9:12).
3. Jesus assures us of salvation and eternal hope (1 John 5:13).
4. Jesus is our waymaker, preparing a path before us no matter where we go (Isaiah 43:16-19).
5. Jesus shows us how to love unconditionally and be kind to one another as He loves us (John 13:34-35).
6. Jesus brings peace into our hearts and souls through His presence (John 14:27).
7. Jesus has been given all authority over heaven and earth, and nothing is impossible for Him (Matthew 28:18).
8. Jesus will never forget us but remembers us forever in His faithful love (Isaiah 49:15-16).
9. Jesus encourages us to live our lives with courage and perseverance in facing difficulties (Philippians 4:13).
10. Jesus gives us hope that one day we will join Him in His heavenly home (John 14:3).
1. Jesus gives us grace and mercy when we seek Him in repentance (Hebrews 4:16).
2. Jesus is God's living Word; through Him, we can gain wisdom and understanding (John 1:1-5).
3. Jesus is our advocate with the Father, mediating on our behalf before the throne of God (1 John 2:1-2).
4. Jesus is our hope for a better future, and He brings joy to those who put their faith in Him (Isaiah 61:3).
5. Jesus will never give up on us, no matter how far away from Him we may be (Luke 15:17-24).
6. Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end of all things (Revelation 22:13).
7. Jesus provides shelter for us from all harm so that we can find refuge in Him (Psalm 46:1).
8. Jesus will come again to bring justice and judgment to all nations (John 5:22-23).
9. Jesus is our anchor in times of trial; He never forsakes or leaves us alone (Hebrews 6:19-20).
10. Jesus offers eternal life to those who believe in Him now and always (John 3:16).
1. Jesus reveals Himself through His miracles, signs, and wonders (John 14:11).
2. Jesus is the Good Shepherd who guards us against all harm and leads us in paths of righteousness (Psalm 23:1-3).
3. Jesus comforts us in our sorrows and teaches us to turn away from sin (John 16:7-8).
4. Jesus gives strength to those who are weary and guides those who are lost (Isaiah 40:28-31).
5. Jesus brings light into darkness, healing our brokenness with His love (2 Corinthians 4:6).
6. Jesus carries our burdens for us to be free from worry and anxiety (Matthew 11:28-30).
7. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life, giving us access to God (John 14:6).
8. Jesus will restore all things in time, making them new again (Revelation 21:5).
9. Jesus intercedes on our behalf before the Father, pleading for mercy and grace (Hebrews 7:25).
10. Jesus promises He will never leave or forsake us but will be with us always (Deuteronomy 31:8).
1. Jesus was willing to lay down His life for us so that we could be saved (John 15:13).
2. Jesus is our Lord and Master, calling us to follow Him and remain faithful (Matthew 4:19-20).
3. Jesus brings freedom from bondage, whether of sin or oppression (Luke 4:18-19).
4. Jesus invited us to come to Him, and He will rest us in our troubles (Matthew 11:28-30).
5. Jesus gives us the hope of resurrection and life everlasting with Him in heaven (1 Corinthians 15:50-57).
6. Jesus shows us the way of love, teaching us to seek the best for others (John 15:12-13).
7. Jesus enables us to have peace with one another and God through Him (Ephesians 2:14-15).
8. Jesus is our Rock of Salvation, providing a firm foundation when everything fails (Psalm 62:6-7).
9. Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the world's sin (John 1:29).
10. Jesus will remain faithful even when we falter in faithfulness to Him (2 Timothy 2:13).
1. Jesus refreshes us whenever we are weary and give us renewed strength to carry on (Matthew 11:28-30).
2. Jesus stands with us in our darkest moments, as He is the light that shines in the darkness (John 1:5).
3. Jesus blesses us with peace and joy, no matter our hardships (John 16:33).
4. Jesus gives us a spirit of adoption so that we can be sons and daughters of God (Romans 8:15-17).
5. Jesus satisfies our deepest needs by providing food when we are hungry, Water when we are thirsty, and healing when we are sick (Psalm 107:9).
6. Jesus sets us on an eternal course of holiness, transforming our hearts to desire Him alone (Romans 12:1-2).
7. If we repent, Jesus forgives us of our sins and turns to Him for salvation (Acts 3:19-20).
8. Jesus is the Living Water that quenches our spiritual thirst and nourishes our souls (John 4:13-14).
9. Jesus defends us from all evil, proclaiming freedom from bondage through His name (Luke 10:17-20).
10. Jesus brings life to those who come to Him, offering resurrection and hope everlasting (John 11:25-26).